#24   ^
Old Sun, Jun-19-05, 22:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/154/135 Female 5.2"
BF:sc/ar/ey
Progress: 72%
Default Exactly

Quote:
It's good to have the "original" plan and try to stick to it before you start "tweaking".

And you will be tweaking. This WOL only works longterm when we find out what we can and cannot handle and what we need and cannot have in order to make this plan work for us.
Follow basic core plan. Get a good induction then later you can try some new things but always in moderation and always follow your core. You may find low carb "treats" Frankenfoods persay stall you like most. Some people can moderatly have them and no effects. I don't recommend them. But for example real foods like berries....I can have strawberries and be fine but if I have more then 1/2 cup it sends me into cravings, wierd but true. Moderation. We all will find our levels and we are all different.
I stay as close to plan as possible while still making it fit my life. I began this time at 40 carbs not 20 because I already knew my ccll and am also trying to best fit docs diet for diabetes while doing my atkins. It is involvong tweaking and will for some time.
Sorry so long winded. Listen to all advice, recheck with your book and some things you will find out on your own because we are all different some of this journey is going to be on your own.