#12   ^
Old Sun, Sep-08-02, 10:18

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 195/176/125
BF:too much
Progress: 27%
Talking Thank you

Your so right about the craving thing.
I will admit to a few very fleeting passing moments during my period last week, but I just did a wide walk around the donuts and cookies in the vending machines at work.
But other than that.. people can eat their pizza, pasta, and sweets in front of me. .and I DON'T care.
In fact where I work we have several people from luxury hotels come in to train us for taking reservations. They of course have the funds to provide lovely spreads of food. most of which of course I want to leave alone as being lethal for my insulin resistant body to take. ( they occassionally have cheese and veggies!.. )
There were several other people doing some fad died of the week. They WERE DYING with the sweets and other goodies on the table. They said "isn't it bother you?"... I honestly could say.. "Well.. truthfully. No!"
I know until I show results none of them will believe in what I am doing or how I am feeling. But that is okay. My body believes. My digestive system believes. I feel good. .and what else matters?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wf738.jpg (10.0 KB, 15 views)