View Single Post
  #188   ^
Old Sun, Sep-08-02, 07:04

Plan: atkins
Stats: 179.6/179.6/144 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking I'm always pleasantly amazed

It is simply impressive how we are starting to all know each other and we have never even heard each others vioces.
Betty-still like the idea of the whoosh giggles, you are just a doll.
Princess- sorry, the only way I can understand why God takes the best to live with him, is to give those special few their reward in his heaven. I know this is not for us who are left behind, for us, the heart is heavy. May she be at peace in heaven. We are here for you when you are down, don't let that stop you from posting, we need you to need us too .
Skyspinner- what exactly is a fat fast???
j.- good for you and Bob, sounds like you have full support there, hope the b'day is a great success.
Michelle- Fantastic Girl!!!! 5 days wow, what a start, I'm soooooo proud of you, I know how many chioces you had to make to pull that off, congradulations.
Greg-Waaahhhhoooooo, just got to do the happy dance and send you a big ear breaking waaaaahooooo from Nova Scotia, you must be one happy guy.
Wendye- You are a woman of great will power, I always find eating out almost impossible, I never know if I'm ordering the right thing.
lil-I think that there is something in the air, my son had three days that I think there was an evil twin here instead of my cuddler, but my cuddler is back again. In September the weather isn't the only thing that is a little eratic, but they have both settled down now. I'm going to have salmon steak with a 1/4 cup of Classico Sundried Tomato Alfredo Sauce (<2grams) for lunch, and who knows it might be supper too, I have a tendency to get a run on things just like you. LOL.
So, thanks to the great support I recieved here yesterday, I am glad to say I restarted, I had good day, cheat free.
Bye for now Jo-Ann