View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 23:57

Plan: Modified DANDR with BFL
Stats: 215/170/155 Female 5'6"
BF:gonna/bea/hardbody
Progress: 75%
Unhappy Weak wrists and a numb big toe!!

I have 2 problems...

#1:
When I was younger I broke both of my wrists and neither of them healed completely right. On top of that I have ganglions (pus filled sacs/bubbles between my tendons and bones) which restrict the my wrist movement and are sometimes painful (very similar to carpal tunnel). As a result my wrists are extremely weak and on chest days my wrists give out long before my muscles. 1st I tried just gloves with wrist support, then the gloves plus an ace bandage like wrist wrap, then the gloves+ the wrap+ sports tape, then just the gloves and tape and NOTHING seems to be helping. What can I do to combat this problem or at least get a decent chest workout out of it? I have pain during other exercises but nothing like on chest days-mostly DB presses and flyes.

#2:
Ever since I got into a car accident about 3 years ago I have had a pinched nerve in my back. I haven't had any problems until recently. I'm not sure if my back is the problem or what but the entire left side of my right big toe has been numb for about 2 months. I have been doing yoga stretches for a couple of weeks and it seems to be helping a little bit. I was wondering if anyone knows what I could do to get the feeling back. I'm not sure what happened but I think it has to do with a particularly heavy squat day. That's the only thing I can think of so I have been avoiding heavy weight during squats as a precaution. Any ideas??
Sponsored Links