View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 21:24
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 186/148/128
BF:
Progress: 66%

I grew up here in Portland Maine, I went to San Diego right after graduation in 1969 and married my boyfriend of 5 years. He was then in the Marine Corp, stationed at MCRD in SD. Then we divorced after about 2 years, and I married a childhood friend, and we have been married for 30 years now. Have 4 grown children, and 3 grands. Joe and I are raising the oldest two by our second daughter, she had them in her teens, and I took care of them while she went back and finished school and then went to college. Now, she sees them, but they live with us, this has been their home since they were born. They are 8 and 11. The other grand is less than a year, and lives with her mother and my son, her dad. It has all worked out well. I wouldn't change a thing. So I am still involved in school, and go rollerblading and sledding in the winter, and ice skating of course, with the grands. Maybe it keeps me young. When I lived in CA, I worked at a theater called the Balboa Theater, out front in the cashiers offcie.