View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 20:54

Plan: Modified Atkins for Diabetics.
Stats: 401/240/210 Male 73"
BF:
Progress: 84%

Raven;

I grew up in Cardiff just up the coast a bit, I love the San Diego area, but my wife doesn’t so I live in Orange, in Orange County. You are right about The Gaslight Quarter before it’s development, pretty seedy. I think your grandson did a great job and you are so pretty.

I’m having a tough time right now and something has got to go. I was out of work here for six months, my longest time out of work ever and it truly set us back, my wife is unable to work and on disability, so she is home schooling two of our grandkids (we have 10!) so we are busy. But I’ve been working 3 months now and looking for something closer in.

My church and unrelated music ministry is taking a lot of my time too, between rehearsal and meetings my day goes from 4:AM until 9:30 PM. 4 days a weel and weekend performances, like The House of Blue's Gospel Brunch. I an old dog and I’m getting tired.

The San Diego Station is very beautiful as is most of the ones on the line and Los Angles is very nice too all tile roofs and Spanish style architecture is very period looking.

What took you to the other side of the continent? Maine is also very beautiful and steeped in history. I hope you are well and having fun, keep LCing you look great. Jim