View Single Post
  #75   ^
Old Tue, Jun-14-05, 08:53
Going down....

Plan: LC
Stats: 213/192/155 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 36%

Our computer crashed almost 2 weeks ago and we just got it back. I have been using Fitday religiously and boy did I miss it!!!!

This weather SUCKS!!! I swear it has been raining for nearly a month straight. There was about a week where I snuck in 2-4 miles of walking between sprinkles. Not the case today or yesterday. Last Thurs I was down to 214.5. Not great since I thought I was starting out at 212, but pretty good considering it was about 10# gone. After an out of town weekend with nothing but eating out, back up to 217. Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack has a friend over today, so it's a little difficult to get a workout in, no privacy, and I can't send them outside....Back on track tommorow with working out, I swear. I am going to sneak into the bedroom and at least do the 8 Min Abs and Arms workouts. They shouldn't miss me for that amount of time.

Current plan:Induction until the end of the month. Hopefully the meat/egg fast for a few days. I did it last week for 3 days, but TOM came and I didn't see much difference. Maybe the timing was off....

Ok, so the idea of writing in the gym log was to focus on exercise, which I did NOT do with this post at all!

Will squeeze in 8 Min Abs & Arms despite the company!!!