View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 16:32

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%

I hope BFL works for me... I really really want it to. I'm having a good time at the gym and don't want to just let it slip away.

I never cheated on Atkins and was counting everything religiously.... but I'd run into SO many people with the same story.. "I lost at first, but then never lost again for about 2-3 months. I gave up." It's a common complaint. I think it works very well for some, and not well at all for some. I still think it's a kick-butt program, though.

The reason I wasn't doing the aerobics was because I have such long dance practices and i was concerned (like Natrushka mentioned) that I'd end up doing "too much" and actually hinder my results. But... I think I'm going to try and squeeze it in anyway. LOL.. I really need to do something, and I think it would help----but then, what do I know? I'm so new at this.

I guess I was just real concerned because of the bloat and "yucky" feeling I was experiencing... wasn't sure if it was normal or not.

As far as meals... if it weren't for those bars and shakes I wouldn't have eaten much at all some days. I get at least 2 regular meals in, and I always shoot for 3, but it sometimes just doesn't happen...unless I eat RIGHT before bed (which guarantees my waking up retaining lake michigan).

TRIBE and HOMEGIRL... thank you SO SO much for the input and the encouragement.

I've switched my "free" day to Saturday (for several reasons), one of them being that I like the idea of Sunday starting out with Aerobics (I have the freedom that day to get up when I want and head straight to the gym!). I'm pretty sure it will help me feel ready to go with the weights on Monday, too.

Thanks you guys....everyone. Hearing your own story helps me tremendously!!! You have NO idea how much!!! You guys rule!