View Single Post
  #109   ^
Old Sat, Jun-11-05, 17:32

Plan: LC
Stats: 176/150/145 Female 5 feet 6
BF:
Progress: 84%

This log is getting dusty!! I've been continuing my running and strength training. Here's what's new:

The weather has heated up! This morning it was already 23C (about 76F) and the humidity was 88% when I went running. I am switching from evening runs to morning runs. Today I went at 7am which was very nice. During the week I'll have to be up and out the door by 5 to cover 5km, shower, make lunch etc. I am switching mainly because I have really been enjoying going to the gym and weight lifting with my husband in the evenings. Now if only we could get him running.........He was a runner when I met him, so who knows?!

I had a bad week of running this past week. I was achy, grouchy, and really really tired. I had PMS, but didn't make the connection!! DUH! All is well once again!

I am taking a liquid mineral supplement along with my green drinks, mostly because of the terrible heat and high humidity that comes in June here. Awful!! It saps my energy, but I'm hoping morning runs, minerals, greens, and a good eating and training plan will carry me through.

I have found a half marathon at the end of October that I will train for. If I train consistently and well and I still can't get my time under 3 hours then I might reconsider, but I honestly believe I can speed up!! The 20+ pounds I'm carrying is slowing me down!! I'm working on that first!