View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 12:54

Plan: Six week Body Makeover
Stats: 251.4/220.4/135 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 27%

Checking in for Saturday.....fairly good day yesterday, but coulda been a disaster...

I got too hungry, went into "town" (hitch up the buck board, Ma....) w/ DH and stopped at grocery for more whipping cream. I was so hungry I started lusting after fried chicken, so bought 6 drumsticks and some shredded cabbage mix. Fried the chicken in butter w/ lotsa spices, made LC coleslaw and had some green beans. That satisfied my hunger, but I had this bee in my bonnet about some LC candy recipe, and ended up making that.

Short story...it wasn't really very good, but chocoholics have been known to lick chocolate off railroad tracks if necessary, so I scarfed down about 24 g worth of carbs of this worthless stuff. Made me a bit nauseated, too....so, off to bed.

Time passes....this AM I was up 0.8 pounds! Gak!!! DH wanted to walk the land, so we had coffee, and started walking. I drank a litre of water during the walk, and we walked about 2 miles. Got back to the house, went to the bathroom a couple times, took a shower and weighed again (still no food, remember) for a LOSS of 0.4!!

You know I'm gonna take it!!!! So I skated the edge of danger and got away scot-free....

Now off to cook DH some lunch and have my Fat Fast for the rest of today, and tomorrow, I plan.

Big congrats to all the losers...hugs and cheer to those who will do much better tomorrow, and condolences for the death of the dear sweet lady....sigh....

Whooshie Wishes to all for a wonderful LC weekend!

Take care....