#6   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 11:44
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 282/220/166
BF:36.9%/28.6%/23%
Progress: 53%
Default Wow

That's scary. You do need a new life. Or maybe you just need to slow down some. As for cutting up salad, buy the precut up lettuce in the stores and save yourself that time. Buy precooked chickens at the store too and keep one in the fridge. You can grab some and either eat it cold or microwave it.

I buy precooked sliced roast beef at the deli part of my market, you can always grab some cooked roast and eat it without any time spent.

I agree it doesn't sound like you need or have the time for any more excercise. But you do need to make the time to eat. And you do need to eat some high quality protein with this much weightlifting.

The bars and shakes, well I don't really use them. I've noticed even the low carb bars tend to make me gain, so I don't like them, I think the "convenience" of them is overemphasized. It is just as easy to grab some pre cooked meat to take with you.

But it sounds like you are doing the best that you can, so just keep on keeping on. I think I read some posts earlier about women who felt like they were gaining on this excercise program about mid way though. I think you may be gaining some muscle, and that does weigh a lot more than any fat, so don't get discouraged too early.