View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 11:04

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%

Thanks, Sherry, but I honestly don't know when I can fit in more exercise time. I teach dance 4 days a week, and that eats up a few hours right there, then my own practices take up another 3 hours, then the gym 3 days a week, yet another 40-something minutes on each of those days, plus driving, changing, showering, trying to fit in cooking time and eating (which is why I do the shakes, etc. or I miss meals).... it's hairy.

I do get up early, but I can't do anything until my fiance's son leaves for school (VERY VERY small house!!!), and then I leave and go to the gym, or on inbetween days I do my dance practices early while I still have energy and time to do them before the showering, cooking, eating then teaching starts.

I know I'm not going to do very well not getting in time to do aerobics, but I just don't know what else to do. I really don't. You should see me trying to cut up stuff for salad! It's a mess because I'm literally rushing as fast as possible trying to get it made so I can eat it and get out the door, or be done in time for students to arrive. Some days I have two choices: teach or eat. Those are the days I can't eat dinner usually... because I can't eat and go straight to bed (we get up here around 5:30am, and certain times of the year it's 4:30am). Anyway... I appreciate the help and encouragement. I really don't know if this is just water or not because it just "feels" wrong.

I've been doing this for 2 weeks now and I don't feel smaller at all. I did one day, but I was really dehydrated...very much so. But other than that one day, I actually feel fatter----thick, heavy, sluggish.

As for the bars and shakes, again... I have to use those because I cannot cook and eat that much during the day. It just wouldn't happen at all. At least the shakes and bars have something to them (protein and carbs, etc.), whereas it would be hunger for hours several days a week.

Man. Sometimes, I think I need a new life. Ya know?