#29   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 09:57
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 282/220/166
BF:36.9%/28.6%/23%
Progress: 53%
Default Hi Jalilah

I probably will. I haven't made that decision yet, I want to see how the rest of the month goes first. If it goes as well as this first week has I more than likely will, but then I haven't gotten through the hard part of the month yet.

The last two weeks of this month is the hard part for me. My hormones start changing, my energy level usually drops, and my cravings for junk food increases. If I can endure all that and still keep doing what I'm doing I will definitely do the official challenge.

I've already taken the photos. I haven't developed them yet, and I'm sure they look HORRIBLE. But then I didn't expect them to look good. They are "BEFORE" photos after all.

One question I have for all of you. I bought these fat measureing calipers toward the beginning of the week. Took the various pinch tests and came up with a number. I know it is too soon to tell, but I took the same measurement this morning and last night and I'm finding the numbers are like 2% less than they were when I started. IS it really possible to lose 2% bodyfat in a week? It doesn't seem possible to me, and I know these calipers are hard to use, but COULD it really be true?