View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 07:24

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%
Cool

Hahaha... the difference is, the other 3 meals are "quickie" meals you can eat on the run if you have to (myoplex shakes or bars).

I'm telling you, though.. I have to do something. Yesterday and today I have felt like I've been gaining, and I mean fat. I'm bloated like crazy (fingers, feet, tummy), and it's not even close to time for TOM yet, so that's not it. I just have that same feeling I used to get after binging.

I'm wondering if the fat on Atkins combined with the myoplex bars and shakes (even though I'm using the low carb ones...thinking of switching to lite ones) isn't making me start gaining fat? All I know is that something doesn't feel "right" to me here.

I was looking over the posts in the CKD section and I saw where someone had mentioned that you know when to stop your carb loading when you begin to feel that "puffy----putting on weight" feeling. It wasn't in those exact words, but that's what it meant. It was suggested when you get that feeling to STOP carb loading and return to eating normally, because if you don't you would be crossing that threshold where you begin gaining weight----fat.

So, I guess I don't really know what to do. Someone said that a person's CCL raises a bit more then they're lifting heavily, etc. but I don't think mine has. I've been getting in around 40g to 55g a day and I know I'm not losing fat anymore....well, as of raising my carbs to around 50g anyway. If I keep LC'ing then I may have to stick with keeping my carbs around 30g-35g.

See, this is why I had mentioned about the cardio. Only sometimes does dance make my heart rate climb high enough to be considered aerobic. I've been doing it so long that I'm used to it, and I just can't force the movements to the point where my heart rate goes up---just to get an aerobic workout. Ya know? But on the other hand.... using the stairmaster every other day...

.....I dunno. Wish I knew what to do. I would've done stairmaster today, but I've already eaten breakfast.

I have a very, very difficult time losing weight anyway, for some reason, so it's so frustrating trying to figure out why. I've never really found an answer, but I'm a slow, slow, slow loser, but I can gain at the drop of a hat.