#26   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 01:51
Registered Member

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 255/222/150
BF:
Progress: 31%
Default That's cool!!!

I'm glad for wearing a smaller size and being toned but I always joke about being 200lbs and a size 10 - I like the muscle and being toned but I would love to weigh less than my husband for once!!!!! I also love the low carb lifestyle because it brings out the muscle definition. I think one of my high points was going into Victoria Secrets and finally being able to purchase underwear - of course it wasn't the sexy stuff but it was nice to do it!

I'm so excited to know we're so much alike. Doesn't everyone always get shocked if they find out how much you really weigh? I always love the look on people's faces. My friend just got out of her size 16's and she is 160lbs and 5'9"! 60 more pounds and she would be alot bigger than a size 18!!! That's why I tell my husband he should enjoy the muscle, it could be worse! I didn't realize how much I had lost, how heavy it weighed, until I picked up a 40lb bag and realized how heavy it was, how it hurt my back, how difficult it would be to breath all day carrying that, etc! I am pretty small framed so I would really like to loose 40-50lbs. My feet hurt all the time to were I can barely walk without tennis shoes on - I have small feet and I just don't think they can take the pressure of all this weight anymore. Plus I'm in my early 30's and haven't had children yet. I don't want to get pregnant at this weight! Well It' the middle of the night and I'm starting to ramble - sorry. Well I'm excited we are so much alike - keep up the good work!
Donna