View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Sep-06-02, 21:06

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%
Question Switching from Atkins to BFL Eating

This was a really difficult, and weird, day for me. I didn't have any time to slow down to actually eat a meal...until dinner. I did have the EAS shakes and bars, though.. well, one shake and one bar, so I wouldn't be completely without calories, nutrition, etc.

Anyway, after dinner I started getting VERY bloated... I mean really puffy. My jeans are tighter...well, you know, like that "fat" feeling when you eat too much. So while I was running around doing errands, etc., I grabbed some macadamia nuts and almonds. I probably had 2oz earlier and about 3 oz later on----when I realized that one meal was most likely going to be it today.

Now, I've been considering going off Atkins (I've tweaked it so much that I don't think I'm doing it anymore anyway) since starting BFL, but I'm not sure how to make the transition from LC to LF. I'm also going to do my free day on Saturdays because Sundays are too weird for me. So having said that, if I do my free day tomorrow and then start the BFL eating plan on Sunday, I guess that would be okay???

I'm also a bit confused about what to get to eat...as far as carbs. I'm so used to low carbing that I automatically think of low glycemic index carbs...most of which aren't appropriate for BFL according to the allowed foods list in the book.

Any suggestions?? And do we follow to the letter the list that's in the BFL book without exception???

Thanks in advance, all!!!
Sponsored Links