Old Fri, Sep-06-02, 17:02
Registered Member

Plan: LC + LowER Cal (~1500)
Stats: 159/155/145?
BF:16%, goal 6-7%
Progress: 5%
Default prozac OK for me!

Hi,

I thought I'd answer question number 5 because everyone else would prob know more than me for 1-4.

I take prozac 30mg daily. I've done the Sugar Busters diet before and it worked out well. I lost around 7lbs. I still have kept it off too!

At this time, I was only taking 20mg of prozac daily.

Now i take the 30 (as stated before), 150 mg Wellbutrin SR as well as Concerta 36mg. (All in the morning. Imagine how my stomac feels.... 6 pills lol)

Everything seems to be working fine with me... I haven't checked the scale but I fell like I'm losing fat.

I just got a Personal Trainer to help me with weights my weight will probably even out (muscle mass increase and fat decrease).

BTW, did you make sure its ok with your doc to stop your Prozac? If not, you should. Quitting an antidepressant can a) cause chemical imbalances that could lead to weight gain as well as make one badly physically and b) you may become depressed again. Depression is an awful disease.... when i get mildly depressed i slow down... physically and mentally and head directly for the candy. This cant help you lose weight (I know from experience....). When you figure out you've gained, you get even more depressed.

I'll stop babbelling. But please, watch out when quitting anti-depressants. If you have depression as badly as I do, you could end up hurting yourself.

Keep up the good work though! You can do it!

Good Luck,
Alex