View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Fri, Sep-06-02, 15:43

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 222/199/120 Female 62.5
BF:?/30/20
Progress: 23%

I'm PoofieD's sister and she is the one that got me started on the firm. I have been doing it consistently the past 15 months with walking with Leslie as a way to increase my cardio workout so I can really focus on the weights. I don't have the new step but I have one that comes apart from a 4 inche step all the way to a 14 inche step with sizes in between every 2 inches. I like it alot. some people complain about having to take it apart and put it back together but it works for me.a novel notion
My favorite tape right now is super sculpting becaue you can really concentrate on your weight work. I don't have the new set, I don't want to buy the step when I already have what I need.
One difference withe fitprime is that they are focusing on using non dominant areas first to make them stronger. I dont' have any of their tapes yet either but I would like to sometime.
I work the firm 3 days a week to rest the muscles to see if that will help with muscle building instead of using them everyday. I found that doing them every day caused me to have muscle fatigue much quicker.
Tanya