#23   ^
Old Fri, Sep-06-02, 10:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 255/222/150
BF:
Progress: 31%
Default Hello

I didn't realize that weights and a bar could be purchased that cheap. Iwill look into it.
I'm not scared of the program I was a bodybuilder for several years and even managed a healthclub in my early 20's. It was a healthclub for people who were serious. Not like a Bally's were everyone is worried about what they look like, make-up, clothes, etc. This was a hardcore club for bodybuilders. I loved it and have retained alot of muscle over the years. I just do toning to maintain what I have. I can't decribe to you my how my quads and arms are still so solid after these years. I'm 222 lbs and wear an XL if that explaines anything about how much muscle I have - and I'm only 5'7". I LOVE to lift but not till I get another bulk of fat off - mostly from my butt and lower abdomen area. Most women I know at 222 lbs are wearing a size 22-24 not 16-18. I just have the genetics for lifting. I think it's a blessing. My husband, who is slightly intimidated by my legs and arms, thinks it's a curse :-) He has skinny stick legs.
Well, looking forward to see how your doing as time goes on. I do wish you the best!