View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-05-02, 22:05

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 188/185/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 6%

Shoelady,

The first thing that stands out is the low-carb bars - there is a lot of controversy over the carb labeling and many people find that they cannot eat the bars and lose weight. In addition, Schwarzbein really discourages artificial foods, and bars are about as artificial as you can get. Try to eat real foods for breakfast - leftover meat & veggies from dinner if you're short on time, or hard-boil some eggs ahead of time.

After that, your lunch is pretty carb-heavy with 2 slices of bread plus the pineapple, and short on veggies - try the turkey & cheese on salad.

Almonds, sunflower seeds & peanut butter can all add up. I have to be extremely careful with them (or I'm eating way too many), but you may not have the same issues. Just be sure you keep the quantities really small.

Last, but not least, you don't have a lot to lose, if I'm reading your numbers right, so it may go slower.

On the cravings, I think if you really concentrate on the good fats, veggies & protein and lose the bars & bread for a few days, they will go away.

Hang in there, and let us know how it goes.

Lila
Sponsored Links