View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-05-02, 13:13

Plan: CKD/Bodyopus
Stats: 290/250/220
BF:(265)34%/29%/15%
Progress: 57%
Default Glucose Disposal Agents, health food store list

OK, I am buying a load of crap to get more serious and get over this wall. I'm gonna list what I am getting and why I think I need it, and if I am grossly informed gimmie a hand please.

I am buying flaxseed oil-its "good fat" so I can eat less bacon and bad fats while trying to meet my calorie requirement.

Chromium-to maximize the benefits of carb loading and get glucose out of my blood and into my muscle,not sure how frequently or when to take it

ALA-same as chromium and a powerful anti-oxident, not sure how frequently or when to take it

"MCT tropical punch" - to throw fuel into my fire, raise my body temperature and help me to not drag ass

Potassium-to aid int he carb up as well, and make my muscles "less flat"...still kind of unsure if this is a carb up or ketosis supplement....I rmember hearing its good good good and sodium is bad bad for reasons regarding muscles...help?

Myoplex Mass- for carb ups, 76g of good good carbs per serving

Does that all sound right? I am not neglecting the search button, I am doin all that but things are vague. I aint lookin for a "take this exactly 30.2 milliseconds after exactly 32.4 minutes of cardio blah blha" Just a general sorta "take that before meals in carb up" Any Help would be and always is appreciated
Sponsored Links