View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Sep-05-02, 06:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 203/138/130 Female 5'4 1/2
BF:
Progress: 89%

Hi cheri, I am too a emotional eater and I have not had a cheat yet. This is just incredable to me. I have been on the Atkins since July 29th and I am still going strong. when ever I am having a bad day I just start typing here and I feel better. I belong to fit day and I journal there, you can use my link below to see how I eat.

I was using the Atkins website to journal before the fitday, but I was informed my may of our LC'ing friends to use the fitday, I am looking into palm carb counter. with lots of help from people here I have been reasearching lots of them. I have to make a decision on that though.

As for my Favorite meal.... I have a few, Mahi Mahi grilled with a citrus dressing or vinagarette.. it is wonderful, and shrimp with pepper jack cheese and bacon sold at BJ's wholesale.. YUM YUM

As for the wrestling I am glad the kids are enjoying it and I want to say that my BEST friends Husband is D-Von Dudley.. so I, you can tell the boys I will send there wishes.. and you have an up on them you are friends with a person whom knows the WWE..

Regards
Vivian