Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 282/220/166
BF:36.9%/28.6%/23%
Progress: 53%
Default Thanks Brenda

Quote:
Originally posted by bwbradford

You really seem to have the mindset to undertake a challenge like this. Attitude is half the battle! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Brenda, I'm really kind of compulsive. When I start something new I'm totally into it for awhile. I do get bored easily too though so I'm extra cautious not to take on more than I will have the patience to stick with.

My main reason for not committing to the full 12 weeks though is that I was thinking it would be at least 16 weeks since the "official" challenge starts Oct 7th. At least that was the way I was understanding it.

It sounds like what you are saying is that I could just continue from where I am at when the month ends and still be part of the official challenge?

I had my husband take "before" pictures on August 31st. I was planning on taking them again before Oct 7th if did it that way. (joined then and ran until dec)

But with what you are saying, could I use them and just continue from now and go 12 weeks? I guess I really don't understand the "rules" very well yet.