View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Sep-03-02, 14:05

Plan: Atkins Diet
Stats: 155/148/130
BF:
Progress: 28%
Question Considering BFL

I am considering beginning the BFL plan (I've been reading through past threads and the results are amazing - congratulations to all) and had a few questions re: cardio.

First, I just wanted to say I'm in awe of all of the knowledge around here -- this is a WONDERFUL board!

I have been lc'ing since August 1, 2002. I don't have much weight to lose, but really enjoy the benefits of lc'ing (increased energy, looser fitting clothes). I recently started attending Bikram Yoga classes and have grown to LOVE them (it's a 90 minute yoga class conducted in 90+ degree rooms - talk about intense!).

Anyway, this past weekend I went to Barnes and Noble and quickly skimmed through the BFL book and noted the 20 minute cardio sessions.

My question is this (finally, Bethany...) -- I really want the results of weight training with BFL but would like to keep attending my yoga classes (average 2 times a week). I know that too much cardio is not good on this plan (still can't get over that!) -- is it possible for me to do BFL and still see results?

Thanks in advance for all of your comments/suggestions!

Best,
Bethany

Sponsored Links