#16   ^
Old Tue, Sep-03-02, 12:19
Registered Member

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 255/222/150
BF:
Progress: 31%
Default Hello

I just had a few questions regarding low carb and BFL. I just did what I call a precursor to the BFL program. I did a lower carb and cardio only, and 30lbs in 12 weeks. I have alot of muscle from lifting weights and bodybuilding years ago so I don't want to lift weight till after another 12 weeks of cardio and eating right. What I'm wondering is how low do you go in your carbs while on the program? Do you find any difficulty in muscle recovery such as fatique, lactic acid build up, mucle cramps, etc? What do you get your carbs from? Complex such as potatoes or just vegies?

I tried to send a before and after picture but it wouldn't work. I went from 255 to 225, size 22 to 18. I started low carbing again today after stabilizing, on purpose, for 2 months. I take care of my father-in-law now who has had 4 strokes and my time is limited but I just have to keep on this and I LOVED the cardio for the first time in my life. I love to lift weights so I know that will come easy but I'm glad I found a cardio routine that I get such a rush out of and can't wait till I do it again! And the results - Awesome! Well, whoever has info please let me know.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links