#11   ^
Old Tue, Sep-03-02, 09:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 203/138/130 Female 5'4 1/2
BF:
Progress: 89%

Quote:
Originally posted by vbrowne
Hi all - I've been restarting each Monday for a while now, and got totally disgusted with myself this weekend. I did so well in January, but started blowing everything by March and haven't gotten any better. So, this weekend, I went down in my basement, cleaned it out, dusted off the treadmill, hooked up the stereo and TV down there and told myself "I have to do something" which I'm going to start exercising this evening - watch the news while treading. I bought all the right foods again and am going to put everything into fitday as I eat it and I always know what I'm going to eat for dinner. This time, I will not fail, I just keep telling myself, that I can do it, I am strong and I want to look great come the holidays. I felt so great when I stuck to this WOL before and am determined to do it again and not divert. Thanks for listening.

Any time you can do it this time, you sound as if you know what you want..

Now go for it.. You tided up and the dust is clean.. there are a heck of alot of news shows to choose from now...

You will do it and we will be here for you.. good for you on making the choice once again..

congrats

Vivian