View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Sep-03-02, 07:36

Plan: atkins
Stats: 198/177/167
BF:
Progress: 68%
Default 2 months+, now gaining weight

For the past three days I have been GAINING weight. Every day, it goes up. I'm going to be close to hysterical. I usually gain a little over the weekend but it comes back off. TOM is OVER and that's NOT it. I now weigh 2.4 pounds MORE than last Monday and 1.2 pounds MORE than TWO weeks ago.

Is there any point to staying on this? It's not like I cheat all weekend. I do LC even if I am out at restaurants. Oh, I had A LITE BEER on Saturday. Should that make me gain 3 pounds? No, I don't think so! Even my calories aren't too bad; I know I couldn't have eaten 10,500 calories more than I needed in the past three days.

I am very discouraged. I was down almost 16 pounds and now it's back up to 12. I've been LCing since the beginning of JULY and this is NOT COOL.

I also hurt my back on Saturday and have been taking it easy. But I don't usually work out on the weekends, so basically I just took yesterday off - one day not walking shouldn't do that. Would vicodin and muscle relaxants make me gain 3 pounds? If so, I may need to ignore the pain (OW!) because the depression that is hitting me now with the weight going up daily is bad. I never get this depressed, but then I never see the weight keep going up, day after freakin day.

Help?
Sponsored Links