Old Tue, May-10-05, 15:22
Registered Member

Plan:
Stats: 95/95/95 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkia
i'm 17 and a junior in high school. it must be a trend (i'm just kidding. i'm not being sarcastic. i think it's kind of cool) and i'm on day three. how on earth do you get any fiber in your diet during induction? it's made me kinda worried because i used to have about 24 or 25 grams of fiber a day (i love kashii good friends...loads of fiber). i've thought about taking fiber tablets or powders, but for all the fiber offered there's a ton of carbs. after induction, i'm sure i won't have too much to worry about, but right now it's really difficult. any tips genevieve?

HEY HEY! Good Luck on induction
Personally I dont believe in the whole phase thingy!! For me the way I loose and maintain weight is just LOAD ON THE VEGGIES(that is where I get ALL my fiber!!!) BUt if you still want to do all the phases, it doesn tmean you have to cut out ALL the veggies, or limit, I mean.....net carbs do count, Take cabbage: 4 carbs, but 2=fiber.....so that means you can eat more veggies!!
HAve you EVER heard of veggies making people fat(well unless they are deep fried or soaked in oil! haha!)
GOOD luckk!!!!