View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-02-02, 22:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 305.0/234.0/160 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 49%
Talking I Just passed a big test

First of all I should say that I was on the Atkins plan with my husband and every time he has cheated in the past I would cheat right along with him then that would throw me off the plan completly. Well he cheated this past weekend ( ALL WEEKEND) and I proudly stuck with it no cheats at all.

My in laws just visited from out of town I have been waiting to eat all day till they got here and guess what they wanted PIZZA yup thats right I was starving and all that I could have was toppings of the pizza while everyone else got nice and full on the rest.
I was still hungry so I asked my husband to go to the store and get me a salad so he came back with my salad and they had ice cream cones and sundaes and brought chocolate chip cookies and macadamian nut cookies & blueberry muffins normally I would give in at this point. bit I didn't, I ate my salad and enjoyed it while everyone else (including my husband) totally indulged themselves with their sugar filled sweets. The best part of this is it didn't bother me at all, not once. and now I feel great because I didn't give in I have so much will power it is amazing.

I just thought I'd share that
Sponsored Links