View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Sat, May-07-05, 07:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 287/250/170 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:
Progress: 32%

Good for you joining for the whole year. I always do it to, thinking it will motivate me- and it does, most of the time. Re: the being too flexible for the cage... I always have that feeling, too, and I'm a big girl who doesn't work out that much. I guess I am very flexible, but so must a lot of people be. It always gives me a vague feeling I am doing something wrong, though. Sort of the same with a few exercise machines where I can do endless repetitions with more weight than seems necessary and I can't really feel it in the muscles they have highlighted on the picture.

In the past week or so, I have gone back to Curves three times. I joined Curves right about the time we originally started our couch to 5k plan. And signed up for a year's worth of Curves - right before I broke my leg. No, excuses, my leg has been healed for QUITE A WHILE NOW. I worked with a physical therapist who is also a Pilates coach (who uses adapted Pilates as rehab). I was used to seeing her twice a week for an hour, so I have just continued doing it, only for Pilates sessions now. But in any case, I have moved recently and I noticed a Curves right around the corner, so I popped in and sure enough, transferring my membership ("And all your records") was simple as signing my name. Wait until they see that "all my records" consists of three workouts at the old place. Hey, if I go today I've already beat my lifetime Curves record.

Kate!