#12   ^
Old Mon, Sep-02-02, 14:22
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 282/220/166
BF:36.9%/28.6%/23%
Progress: 53%
Default Ok Nat

I guess I will just use the Tanita scale then. I don't much like it because it varies depending on how much water you have in your body (yesterday said 44% today says 46%), but I guess at least it is easy to use.

One thing I did is calculate my lbm based on 44% yesterday and figured out that my goal weight is way too low. I determined that I must have at least 125 pounds of lean body mass right now, and if that is the case than at 130 I would be only 4% body fat.

So I guess I'm going to have to update my goal. I remember weighing 130 when I was young and looked good, but I guess I didn't have as much muscle then?

So what is a good body fat percentage for a woman?

I did my first BFL workout today. Couldn't keep it to 46 minutes it took me at least an hour. Found out a couple of things that worked and some that didn't.

I guess I'm really impatient. I have been trying for SO long and trying so hard to lose this fat I have in my body that now that I found this particular program I want to hurry it up. It is hard to be so psyched up and ready to go, and be at a point where I have to wait til tomorrow to do anything more than I've already done today.

Is there anything you can do to assure that you will have even better results than average?

What about supplements? Which ones aren't just someone trying to sell something? I don't enjoy feeling hyped up artificially, is there anything that can increase my metabolism without leaving me jittery? Or is there anything that will help my muscles to recover and grow, my joints to feel less "injurable" and help the muscles feel flexible and not achy?

My muscles don't feel achy now, just active and like they've been used, and they usually don't ache even with excercise, but sometimes they feel like if I stretch too far I will get a charley horse or something.

See I knew I was going to have more questions.