View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-02-02, 13:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: -/-/- Female -
BF:
Progress: 7%
Exclamation The Clothes Dilemma

I start a new job tomorrow and it requires wearing business to business casual kind of clothes. My old job was any nice pants (including jeans if they weren't double-stitched) and a nice blouse or sweater. I've gone through my clothes and I've got a few outfits that will work, and when it gets colder, some sweaters that will multiply that out a little.

Anyway, I'm going to need to buy some more business clothes sooner or later. I just don't want to buy clothes for me at the size I am. I don't think "professional" clothes, even the ones made for "large size women" look good on me---nothing ever seems to fit the shape of this body.

I don't know if I'm looking for advice, or what---but it is such a depressing proposition. I've gotten used to me in jeans and nice, big blouses or sweaters---but the professional look scares me just a little. Not to mention the wish to be smaller before I buy more clothes. But I also know that image is a lot--so I absolutely want to put forth the necessary professional look.

Any suggestions and constructive comments are welcome!!!
Thanks
Sponsored Links