View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Sep-02-02, 13:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 176/168/150
BF:
Progress: 31%

Actually, I stopped taking the noni juice when I started LCing because of the carbs, and started the collostrum. I did, however, find a noni juice with only 1 carb per 1 oz serving called Phase 1 Noni, so I might try that. The kind I was using had 5 carbs per serving. All I know is my fatigue has been helped tremendously with the noni juice. I've read a lot about the collostrum and talked to others that have had good results and so far it seems to be working well for me. It sure beats the heck out of meds for me.

P.S. Doreen, somehow you have my name as Vivian. Does it show up that way somewhere? I'm not very familiar with posting, this is all new to me.

Rubarb, thanks for responding. I sure hope I don't have 8 month stalls before I reach my goal weight. I guess I haven't been doing this long enough yet to feel like this would be a WOE if I didn't lose the weight I wanted. If I lost like the book says, or as I said, even if it was only 1/2 lb a week, even a 1/4 a week, I would be happy. But eating like this for months on end without results, I don't think I'm there yet. But I'm willing to keep on for awhile and try some of the stall breaker techniques. I know most people wouldn't be too concerned with a 4 week stall, but I just remember how 3 years ago I went for six months in ketosis with out losing. I was hoping it would be different this time because of a somewhat revised plan than what I was on before. That's why I was wondering if some of the other LC plans might be better for me than Atkins. But I haven't really looked into them to see the differences.

Has anyone heard of someone being on a paritcular LC plan, it not working, starting another plan and it working for them?