View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Sep-02-02, 10:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%

Thanks everyone for your replies...I was hoping this morning would have a better spin on it than yesterday. So far, so good. I'm down to 193 - still killing me not to be in the "189 and going down" club that I started some weeks ago! But I suppose I'll get back to it shortly..

Yesterday I went to my local "cheapie buffet" restaurant with a friend...it is our place to pig out, although you can really stay true to LC there because there are so many choices. But staying away from the fresh cobbler with frozen yogurt on top has been rather hard for me (since that's the main reason I go!) But yesterday I went, had slices of roast beef, fresh broccoli, a good sized salad with dressing, a few tastes of turkey and lots of water. When she went to get her dessert, I got a little more roast beef and some cheese. I was dying for a few minutes there until I settled myself down and got common sense flowing through the brain! I KNOW what this all tastes like, I've had it before, I'll have it again...but for now, STAY THE COURSE.

Needless to say...I'm feeling quite good about that!

Tomorrow, I go to my local gym...you're right Vikki...once I spend that money, I'll have to get my butt in there.

Today is Day 2.