#3   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-02, 19:12
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 198/188.6/150
BF:41
Progress: 20%
Default I can sympathize

I completely understand your frustration and starting over. I feel like I have stopped and started so many times, lose a little/gain a lot, etc...I was determined to Start Day 1 for the LAST time on Wednesday. I knew the weekend might mess me up but had a plan of action to stay on course. I failed... back to Day 1 AGAIN today. I did well and have all hopes that 3 months from now I can say I am down 30 lbs (165).

You are right about the exercise - I too need to stay more motivated to be consistent with it.

Lets make a goal to believe in ourselves, all those other 'fails/slips' were simply practice-runs for this final time of being a true success story. We have to remember taking care of ourselves is THE most important thing in life and that WE are worth it! Why cant we be one of the many people that say 'I just lost 30 lbs in 3 months'. Just think - by Thanksgiving we will be saying this and feeling great about our bodies and accomplishments. The alternative; to let the next 3 months go by and feel miserable over the holidays.

Lets do this, I know we can....