View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-02, 16:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 164.5/164.5/143
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default oh tailgating

hey you...sorry for the break, I decided last minute to go to the ND football game cause they were playing in maryland and a ton of my girls were going...so i drove to Jersey early on saturday and we all crammed in one of my teammates' dad's RV's and met up with everyone at the game...it was the best time ever, soooo good to see everyone again...plus it was a night game so we got to tailgate for like 8 hours....then alissa and I ended up going out to a bar and then back to the Marriott by the stadium where my roommate Natalie's family/friends had 3 rooms....so so fun...def had a snuggle buddy for the night and got into some trouble, but i'll leave that for the phone...don't want to get to specific on this thing, hehe. ok, so it was the funnest day ever, however, i did have to break the drinking rule....it is impossible to tailgate without drinking. i did bring my own vodka and diet tonic water, so i was so good in that department...however, the evening does get quite fuzzy, and i do believe i remember some goldfish in the picture and perhaps some bbq chips. dammit dammit dammit. sooooooo, that didn't go that well...i am going to have to work on some way to keep myself away from shit when I am wasted...not so easy. buttttttt, i've been good today....woke up feeling like shit so just had a little salad with ranch dressing from McDonalds for lunchish (5 carbs)....then when I finally got home i decided that i should go spend$117 dollars at target (love that place)...still feeling shitty...but after my spree igot hoome around 5ish and was way hungry...so I had a mushroom/cheese omlette with some sausage (5 carbs)...now feeling a bit better, but still not recovered. annnnnnd, alissa and I decided since this is my last week before I start working for real that we are goign to drive out to pittsburg to pick up rola, our roommate and then drive to chicago tomorrow to stay with our roommate Nina who is out there but not working yet....and then I'll stop back in South Bend to visit chris and some other girls and boys on Thursday and then drive back home on Friday then it is time to move into my apartment!! so fun! def excited. i'm gonnna bring all of the groceries that i bought the other day with me so that i have my supplies. i am just going to struggle with the drinkign thing...very hard...annnnnnyway, my mom and tal are in chicago until tomorrow, so i have the house all to myself...i took a shower, shaved my legs, and I am going to curl up on the couch with the new Vogue and do nothing and watch sex and the city so that hopefully i'll feel like a normal person tomorrow. I am very envious that you are losin that water weight...i wasn't around a scale for the past two mornings, so i have no numbers to report, but I do not have a good feeling about it. tomorrow morning will probably not be my proudest moment oh well, sometimes you just gotta live and worry about the rest later, ya know? i did tae bo on friday and am still sore as shit...prob wont get a chance to workout tomorrow cause we'll be driving all day, but hopefully alissa and i can get out asses in gear and go run out in chicago, so fun...anyway, I am going to try so hard to be good anyway, call me i have a great story about last night!!!!!