View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-02, 13:12

Plan: Food Combining
Stats: 220/175/154 Male 5feet5inches
BF:?/27.5%/19.6%
Progress: 68%
Default Blood pressure highish. Any tips.

When I started this diet/WOL just over a year ago I was 100 Kilos (220lbs) and had blood pressure of 160 over 100. Within six months I had got down to 77 kilos (169 lbs) and my blood pressure had dropped to about 140 over 80.

Due to the odd binge and creeping carbs I was back up to 86 kilos (189lbs) until a month ago. I saw my doctor and he was concerned that my blood pressure had risen back to 150 over 100. Now I've go the bug again, tweeked my diet a bit and lost 4 kilos. Now I'm 82 kilos (180lbs) and trying to get my blood pressure down.

I've bought some hand weights and started daily excercise. I've also stopped puttting salt on food when cooking.

My doctor is keen on prescribing some kind of medication but I've asked for a few months grace to try and get it down myself by natural means.

I've read moany of the postings on this site and am cutting down on salt and excercising more. I am keen on herbal medicine. If anyone knows of any natural remedies I might try or anything else, please share with me.

Thanks in advance,
Robert
Sponsored Links