#90   ^
Old Sat, Apr-30-05, 12:02
Living LaVita LoCarb

Plan: 40% 40% 20%
Stats: 292/242/160 Female 64 inches
BF:Next mini goal 225
Progress: 38%

Hi all you Californians!!!!
I've been away for awhile. Health issues. My hubby has been policing me and keeping me off the computer (for good reasons)
I don't want to dwell on the last 6 weeks of health issues, but I'm back.
I was calling out sick a lot and one week actually called out 3 days in a row. So I finally started listening to my doc (since my husband was at the last few appointments/ER visits with me). He put his foot down and got on my case if I got on the phone or computer in the evenings. For the last 2 weeks, I have made it through full work weeks and with a little energy left over. I'm not 100% better yet, but with lots of R and R for another month or so, my doc says by June I should be my old self again.

Anyway... I will be on the comuter only 1 night a week and sometime Saturday mornings for the next week. (I have to go to bed by 8 at night for a few more weeks) I'm up at about 5 am, before getting sick bed time was 10 or so.

Anyway... getting back on low carb has been rough for me. I need go get it down to a science again, where it all becomes habit.

I'm still hoping we all get to meet sometime in the near future. It would be so fun!!!! I always here of some of the East Coasters doing it each year and they have a great time.

Everyone have a great week.

Cheryl