#1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-02, 11:40
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%
Lightbulb NEW START: Sept 1st - Day 1

I sit here completely unmotivated, discouraged and ready to not bother at all. Of course, I won't stop LC'ing because frankly, what else is there? Those of us lifetime dieters know the answer to that. But I remain defeated nonetheless.

Since I originally started Atkins back in April, I have a net loss of 7 pounds as of this morning. That's because I gained a few, lost 1, gained on vacation, etc.... I have also indulged my sweet tooth on too many occasions which has thrown my whole system off and has thwarted any progress I began to make.

I confess, I admit... I'm one step away from flogging myself in repentance!!

Plus my brother has made me jealous with a 40 pound loss in two months. (I'd be at goal by then!) I know, men lose quicker...it just sucks so bad...

Today I have decided to start with a new date, a new starting weight and the right foods in the house. I don't really feel strong enough to do this, but one thing I will HAVE to add is exercise. I HATE it, but I have no choice. I have decided to do this a few weeks ago, but thought I'd better get the vacation out of the way first. Good idea, I gained 6 pounds camping.

I want to better keep track of my foods on fitday.com, but to be honest, I'm just not that disciplined. Once in a while I check to see how all my menus worked out, and usually I'm WAY over calories or something else just wasn't right.

But I've done this so long I really can make better choices on foods and portions. SO...I would appreciate anyone who may be starting over to share the ride ...and for those who have consistently offered band-aids to my scraped knees before...I am always reviewing your supportive replies to me and to others... please conitnue to stay close by!

So...here we go. Cancel all previous new "start dates"...this one is final:

Sept 1 - First day of Atkins Induction
Wt: 194 (cheated yesterday really bad)

Today's Breakfast: 18 oz. coffee (I know!!)
with about 2 oz. half and half and 3 sweet & Low packets.

Can someone give me the CARB COUNT on this brew??? Every time I check it out, something is different. I'd like to know for real. The caffeine doesn't seem to bother me, but I'm concerned about how many carbs I'm beginning my day with.

Will have a couple of eggs in butter and some bacon. Then I don't know what for the rest of today. But I will make it through and will check in with results by the end of my first week.

Thanks for listening...

Donna

Sponsored Links