View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-02, 11:30

Plan: TSP
Stats: 147/147/135 Female 5'2"
BF:?/?/?
Progress: 54%

Thanks for the reply Twiggy. I guess adapting a personal program is a must in the long run. It has been working for me -- so far. In my past I would lose weight on other diet plans (ones that didn't educate as well as TSP) then feel *normal* (return to my overindulging way of eating) then guess what--right back where I started! With TSP one eats enough to nourish the body properly to begin with -- so there is nothing (bad) to return to.

One part of the book that I have found so helpful are the pages of food portions and carb counts-- it only inculdes *healthy* items so you do not have to plow through pages of oreos and twinkies.

The one thing I have had to fight with TSP is my impatience & wanting to lose fast -- I guess I am a slow loser *and* learner! But I am finally getting the point!

I think I probably went into overkill with the cheese,cream,cream cheese & butter (especially when somersizing & a stint with Atkins ) after years of forbidding those items (with all the "lowfat is healthiest hoopla)--so my body is balancing out now.