View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Apr-29-05, 18:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 152/126/115 Female 5 foot, 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 70%

I have been stocking up myself on all the CarbOptions juice crystals at the Dollorama as well.
What I do miss is last summer, my husband and I would walk across the road to Dominion and be able to by Dempsters Carb Wise Hamburger Buns. Could also buy them at Walmart. Now they are nowhere to be found. Incidently, I was at Walmart just less then a month ago and a Dempsters Representative was stocking the shelves and I asked him when and if we will be seeing the buns again. He said it is a product that they only stock in the summer. I was quick to point out to him that, us "low-carbers" eat a lot of meat and on the occasion would like to have a hamburger. In reply, he said that I am probably the only person that feels this way. I was quick to tell him otherwise and then he said well for me to watch out for all the new products they are introducing this summer. Well, I have yet to find any buns this spring.
I am also slightly irritated today, as I was on my way home from work and decided to stop in at Dominion and pick up some Carb Zone Ice Cream Bars, to my dismay they have stopped carrying it and sent back all their product that they had in their freezers just yesterday. I didn't buy any yesterday, as I was getting paid today. Just my luck!

If anyone knows where to find any of these products, I would be indebted to you!