View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-02, 09:24

Plan: atkins
Stats: 250/198/170
BF:unknown
Progress: 65%
Default Thanks Nat

I have been going through the threads and I still haven't made a decision on how to get started. I just don't want to over do it. I always get ambitious like this and then I become so sore that the enthusiasium goes away. So I am hoping that When I get the book in the mail I will be able to go in with some knowledge and confidence on how and what I am supposed to do.

I will continue to do my walk/run morning and evening and I will take this time to learn the equipment in the gym so I can be better prepared when I get Dan's book.

I guess I am a little obsessive compulsive also. I guess most of us are probably the reason for our weight gain in the first place now that we are channelling our energy in a different direction we have to obsess about something else.

I was reading your gym log and I am like you in the fact I am pretty happy with my legs. I use to run miles every day and on friday's I would run a couple extra. I would bike to school and hike mountainous regions. I am completely upset with my upper body.

I am taking the day completely off. I will go swimming later but only to relax and have fun.

cya Greg