View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Aug-31-02, 15:46
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 120/117/105
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default What I learned after cheating....

After cheating, I learned one thing-never to cheat again! I started off the day okay. I had my usual celery and cream cheese for breakfast, an egg omlet w/ a piece of cheese later on in the day, then my cheating comes in....chinese food. My dad brought home chinese food-something I haven't ate in about 4 months. I was able to skip the rice with no problem, and I ate chicken (plain) with chinese vegetables and brocoli in some kind of white broth liquad. it was very good. i didn't think much of it considering all the vegetables that I ate in there (excluding the 2 pieces of the very small chinese corn) was low in carbs and able to eat in induction. then the egg foo young was passed around. i took a little piece of that and wiped off most of the gravy. i needed a little bit or it would have tasted disgusting, and i also had about 3 small pieces of emperors chicken. i thought to myself-what the heck, i already ruined it for the day. i went on having an eggroll (the whole thing) with hot mustard, and later on I had some watermelon and honeydew. i figured that since it's labor day weekend, i can have the last of the frest fruit. Now that I forgave myself after I found out what the consequences are for me (never stop running to the bathroom) i swear on the rest of my lcing life that i'll never cheat again.

just out of curiosity, what did you (the members of the board) learn from cheating?
Sponsored Links