View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Aug-31-02, 08:48

Plan: Atkins/ Protein Power
Stats: 173/140/140 Female 69.5
BF:2ndX w/ Atkins
Progress: 100%
Default Water, wuerter, water...

So...I got on the scale and I'm 154.5...my stomach is much flatter...it's because I was sooo bloated and you know how I never drink water - my body is like "see we like water...we'll make you look skinny it you drink it"...hehe...maybe it's still to early for me to be normal yet

Anyway...I got to sleep in on a Sat, which is soo fun...B and I snuggled all morning - he may be crazy on his game but he is a great early morning snuggler...

Trisha was skinny? Skinnier than norm? She has always had really skinny legs. I told that you were going to be working at NM so she'll probably stop in...did you guys talk about CA?

I'm so proud that you stayed with wuerter all night...I'm sure a drink came calling when you saw sketchy boy Keith

Do you normally drink water thur the day? Well, if you don't and you obviously did yesterday then I positive the scale will change...however, I did read something on this site that said if you drink water too late into the night, you can actually retain it...but I would say who cares as long as your drinkin it

Don't have a negative attitude about this HW - give it two weeks and then we'll talk about if it works But you may want to stay low on the cheese quantities just in case, I think a lot of people have probs w/ diary products...

Well I better run...I can't wait to hear from you...I'm off to have eggies w/ ham and water for brekkie!

E

By the way I make a lot of typing errors so don't tink I'm a idiot