View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Aug-31-02, 02:11

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%
Thumbs up Scottish Members

I know that there are a few Scottish members on this site. These are some I have found.

Lossiebeth, who comes from Lossiemouth, she does not have a journal, but was active on the site yesterday.

Mrs Moo, from Scotland - joined in August and has a journal.

Dryad, an American living in Scotland - joined in June and has been active on the site in the last week.

Annie54, Glasgow - joined in May, has a journal, but has not been active on the site since mid-June.

Ellmo, Glasgow - joined in March and was last posted on this site in mid July.

Jennym, from NE Scotland, however, she has not been active on this site since mid January.

Scotlass, from aberdeenshire, however, she has also not been active on this site this year.

Scotsman, from north scotland - was last active in May. Has his own journal.

HeatherMcK, from East Kilbride - only made a few posts last October.

Once you have made 25 posts then you will be able to send PMs to other members who have made at least 25 posts. That may help you to talk to other Scottish members. I know there are others around. However, there are lots of us who are very friendly on this site, whether from the UK or elsewhere. We are all here to support you.

You also asked about finding low carb products. In general I do not bother. This life is great just eating protein and vegetables with the addition of mayonnaise, butter, olive oil, etc. You become very good at reading labels on products at the supermarkets. Have a look at the sticky at the top of this forum for some great ideas of low carb products sold in the UK. If you are looking for low carb bars, like Atkins Advantage bars, then you will need to order them on line. There are some UK sites that do them. Peoples comments about them are varied. I've never bothered.