View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Aug-31-02, 00:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 164.5/164.5/143
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default late night

hey baby...well, just got back from the bar thing...so good...water all night!! well, i was driving so it was a good excuse....i had a pepperoni and slice of cheese snack when I got home so hopefully that won't ruin anything. i swear when I did this before I started to gain weight, so I too will not be surprised if the scale goes up tomorrow morning, bullshit. I don't know how to post pictures, so you gotta show me, k? sorry you felt like ass today...maybe a little diamond shopping will cure any of your lingering cooties. hehe. anyway, tonight wasn't that fun...all PSU people, which are fun, but Keith was there and things with us are so wierd and i am just so over everything with him...why is it that the one time a girl just wants some ass the boy has to make it complicated. only me. anyway, i am off to bed...my best friend's wedding is on for the night...going to the ND game tomorrow...i have to be extra good since i'll be away from my kitchen with my low carb foods, ya know? but tailgating must mean hamburgers, so bring it on! oh yeah, i saw trisha tonight at the brew pub...skinny girl. she didn't recognize me at first, but i wasn' tsure if it was cause she was wasted or what. anyway, she and i exchanged cell numbers...we'll see about that. anyway, off to bed. hope you feel better tomrrow. i'll weigh myself in the morning and post it...hopefully it won't be terrible. k, night lady.