View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Aug-30-02, 19:22

Plan: Atkins/ Protein Power
Stats: 173/140/140 Female 69.5
BF:2ndX w/ Atkins
Progress: 100%
Default Today was ROUGH...

I felt sooo sick all day, but not bc lc or anything - I think it was bc I didn't realize I was supposed to talk my pill when I first got TOM (that's what they call it on the site) - anyway, I took it at like 10 pm last night and the at 8 am this morning...of course I didn't eat breakfast (I was running crazy late)...and by lunch time I felt soooo sick I barely was able to put down my salad...after dinner (when I was finally able to get something down) I began to feel better...I didn't do my WO, but I'll do both tomorrow - I promise...hey you're drinkin' so I'm slacking a bit ...I really did feel horrible

I drank soooo much water all day...3 L
2 cups of salad w/ 1 tsp of ranch
2 eggs w/ 2 slices of ham
2 small chicken breats w/ a tiny bit of broccholi...

I'm thinkin my total is less than 10, but I'll probably be so hungry tomorrow after the stomach finally settles

Tomorrow when I wake up, I am going to eat something before I WO, but oh well atleast I'll be WOing...

I'm sooooo glad your day went well...I hope you have fun in Manayhuk...I miss it there so much...

B and I may looks at rings tomorrow, but who knows - he brought it up, but I don't want to torchure myself...I think we may looks at houses too - I'm such a grown up

Anyway, I'm crazy bloated due to TOM so...I'll be really suprised if the scale changes - bascially I have a butt in the front and the back

So you were only 164...we're basically the same...and you thought you wouldn't be able to where my clothes when you were here...

Hey if you want to get really into this, go to www.fitday.com - you can enter the quantities of food that you eat and it will give you a breakdown for cals, fats, carbs, ALCOHOLS, etc...it's kinda fun!

Well, I'm off to pay my massive credit card debt...yes it's back...I never thought that payday would stress me out

Talk to you later!
E

Post the Brit Pic Holly Wood!! I need the WO modivation...