View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Aug-30-02, 10:02

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%

Thanks Nat!

I'm not worried about the ketostix anymore, but.... I had to rely on the bars yesterday to get in enough food. And would you believe I STILL didn't get in 3 meals? I'm totally floored sometimes by the realization that my schedule/life is down right looney!

Anyway, I noticed a mistake I'd been doing with the BFL workout.. darn it! Aparently I misread something, and my printer's been out of ink. I printed off a few planning pages so I can make my schedule the night before. Well, I noticed something... I only did five sets of the weights yesterday instead of the 6!!! I'm really, really sore, so I must've done something right, but it still bugs me. I guess I've learned a valuable lesson about having those schedules!!!!!

Also.... I'm having some trouble getting past the idea that I'm only doing abs on leg days (2-3 times a week, depending on how it falls). This is enough to get nice firm, flat abs?? I know what "I" was doing for abs was just 5 sets of 2 diff. exercises---one for upper and middle abs, one for lower, at about 15-18 reps REAL SLOOOOWW. MAN, was I sore the next day!!! And I thought I had strong abs before..lol. This is okay??

Thanks again for all your support. Oh.. and one more thing...

Shakes: I'm sick of the bars (too much like candy!---never thought I'd say that..lol). So Atkins shakes will be okay??? They don't have NEAR the protein that the EAS LC shakes do, but they're far less expensive.

I really appreciate the help.