View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Aug-30-02, 00:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/234/150 Female Five Feet
BF:40%
Progress: 7%
Default Goes both ways

If you are big, people assume you eat tons, if you are small, people assume you much have an eating disorder and eat like a bird. Has anybody stopped to think that people all have different bodies and certaninly different metabolism? I work with a girl who is absolutely tiny and eats all the time at work. She didn't work out one time this summer and ate all summer long like mad. She is still as tiny as when she took off for the summer. Me on the other hand if I would have done that, would not have lost the pounds I did over the summer. Now to men(no offense, really) and how they treat women of different size different, if you are big, they don't look at you at all, some of them, I personally live with someone who thinks I am beautiful, even 45 pounds ago, if you are small, some of them see you only as a sex object, I personally would rather stay big. Jobs, yea the small ones get hired more, the bosses assume the small ones will give them favors, the big ones, well, I am proud to say I guess they assume we are not that friendly or don't have enough experience to give them favors, well, neither is true, but I would rather stay big if that was the assumption, no offense to the small ones, no judgement on your morals, just giving hypothesis on assumptions.
Off of my soapbox now, lol, Belle
P.S. Everybody have a good night