View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Aug-29-02, 19:40

Plan: Atkins/ Protein Power
Stats: 173/140/140 Female 69.5
BF:2ndX w/ Atkins
Progress: 100%
Default Erin & Rach's 2 Mo. to Tampa / Brit WO...

Okay Rach...so I started the thread that will keep us modivated until November 1st...I know some people may be upset that this thread is not a WOL thread, but we have a wedding to go to on the 2nd and we have dresses to fit into by then...will cross the WOL bridge later - I can't even tell you what color my hair is going to be let alone my eating habits...

Here's my part of the deal Rachel - the LC PLAN

Tomorrow is out first weigh-in (even though we both know we're a bit high on the scale due to our friendly monthly visitors...), and we will weigh-in every week after that...however I have set an additional goal of fitting into my size four JCrew pants that I bought only weeks after I fell off the wagon...what are you dying yo put on Rachel?

Our weeks include the following dates:

WK 1: 8/30 - 9/6
WK 2: 9/6 - 9/13
WK 3: 9/13 - 9/20
WK 4: 9/20 - 9/27
WK 5: 9/27 - 10/4
WK 6: 10/4 - 10/11
WK 7: 10/11 - 10/18
WK 8: 10/18 - 10/25
WK 9: 10/25 - 11/1

Next are the rules of the game...
*Follow the Brit plan that you will design (that a rule for me, not you)
*Try to eat every three hours and stop eating 2-3 hrs before bed time
*Since we are both trying to los about 20 lbs...we have to drink 80 OZ of water A DAY
*This is for you Rachel - NO DC meaning NO caf or artificial sweetners for the FIRST TWO WEEKS
*Maintain fiber intake of atleast 20g
*Most importantly - only 20 carbs or less a day and only from eggs and veggies...
*NO alcohol for the first two weeks...except when you move into your new apt...and try to stick to the straight alcohols and stay crazy hydrated the next day...

Alright - those are the rulese for the next two weeks...

Here are the foods...
all meat...all fish...all fowl...all shellfish...all eggs...BUT TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM PROCESSED MEATS...
all cheese...ONLY A COUPLE OUNCES A DAY...
Use your CARB COUNTER to count the veggie carbs...

SET GOALS TO:
Drink over 20 oz of water each meal...
Have a salad during lunch...
Have a veggie and protein for dinner...

Now it's your turn for for the Brit WO...
Sponsored Links